Ships of Merior - Quick Reference
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page allows readers to recall the chapters in which particular plot events occurred in, for the purpose of quickly finding particular scenes or looking up trivia. It is not intended to be a comprehensive summary of the story.
|Spoiler warning: Contains plot elements from Ships of Merior.|
- I. Miscreant, Late Spring 5644: Asandir assigns Dakar to protect Arithon as punishment.
- II. Vagrant: Dakar joins Medlir and Halliron.
- III. First Infamy: Lysaer's entourage is ambushed by Lady Maenalle.
- IV. Convocation, Spring 5645: The Fellowship interfere with the Koriani scrying.
- V. Masque, Summer 5645: Halliron plays at the solstice feast in Jaelot.
- VI. Crux: Halliron, Dakar, and Arithon escape from Jaelot. Asandir puts a geas on Dakar.
- VII. Ship's Port: Arithon tries to enlist the services of Captain Dhirken.
- VIII. Renewal: Lysaer frees the clansmen.
- IX. Second Infamy: Arithon takes inventory of the armory in Alestron and escapes.
- X. Merior by the Sea, Autumn 5645: Arithon sets up in Merior and meets with Jinesse and Elaira.
- XI. Disclosure: Lady Talith uses Pesquil to get to Avenor.
- XII. Elaira: Arithon turns to Elaira for herbal and medicinal training.
- Beacon, Summer 5646: Asandir and Sethvir create a beacon to summon Kharadmon and release it during Maenalle's execution.
- Healing, Autumn 5646: Arithon and Elaira bond to heal the fisherman's son.
- Convergence triplet: Arithon requests a meeting in Selkwood / Chaos in Isaer, while Asandir appoints a new caithdein / Morriel Prime hears of Elaira's failure
- XIII. War Host: Lysaer's war host reaches Etarra. Lysaer convinces Keldmar s'Brydion to wait for the war host. The war host travels to Valleygap.
- XIV. Valleygap to Werpoint: Pesquil is killed and the war host reaches Werpoint.
- While Ships of Merior was originally published covering the years 5643-5645, this resulted in a mistaken 1-year gap between it and Warhost of Vastmark. The author has confirmed that all events in Ships of Merior should be shifted 1 year later (5644-5646) to properly align with the rest of the Story Arc. Articles in this Wiki reflect the authoritatively corrected dates. E-mail with Janny Wurts, February 1, 2019.