Korias is the southwestern principality in the kingdom of Tysan. Although principalities do not have static borders, the general location is bounded to the east by the Tornir Peaks, to the west and south by the Westland Sea, and to north by the River Melor.
- Avenor: Human-built city on top of Paravian ruins, built during the events in Alliance of Light.
- Capewell: Port city in southern Korias.
- Hanshire: Port city whose reigning family maintains close ties with the Koriathain.
- Melor: City in central Korias.
- Middlecross: Town on the Riverton Narrows in southern Korias.
- Orlest: Southwesternmost city in Tysan.
- Riverton: Port city at the mouth of the Ilswater River.
- Tideport: Port city in southern Korias.
- West End: Seaport on the shore of the Westland Sea.
- Ilswater River
- Korias Flats
- River Melor
- Riverton Narrows
- Mainmere Bay
- Mogg's Fen
- Tornir Peaks
- The West Gate is located near the ruins of Avenor.
- A grimward is in central Korias, near Middlecross.
- Unnamed Road: Starts in Hanshire and runs north through Melor into Camris.
- Unnamed Road: Starts in Hanshire and runs south through all the major port cities.
- Unnamed Road: Connects Orlest to the ferry landing at Middlecross.
Korias on the Interactive Map