Ithilt is the eastern principality in the kingdom of Rathain. Although principalities do not have static borders, the general location is bounded on three sides by water: Minderl Bay, the Bay of Eltair, and the Cildein Ocean. To the west are the Skyshiel Mountains.
Ithilt is also the name of the penninsula in this region.
- Minderl: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- Baint's Point
- Bay of Eltair
- Cildein Ocean
- Crescent Isle
- Minderl Strait
- Skyshiel Mountains
- Taernond Forest
- Two unnamed rivers, both sourced in the Skyshiel Mountains. One enters the Bay of Eltair near Minderl, and the other crosses the entire principality. The author has stated that the river at Minderl is not the rerouted Severnir River, but that the dammed river would feed this pre-existing river as a branch.
- Unnamed Road: Runs from Minderl north to Werpoint.
- Unnamed Paravian Road: Starts at Athir and spans the entire penninsula, ending near Highscarp.
Ithilt on the Interactive Map
- E-mail with Janny Wurts, September 13, 2007