Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tysan in the northwest was ruled by the s'Ilessid family.
- Rathain in the northeast was ruled by the s'Ffalenn family.
- Havish was ruled by the s'Lornmein family.
- Melhalla was ruled by the now extinct s'Ellestrion family.
- Shand (and eventually West Shand) was ruled by the s'Ahelas family.
The exact boundaries of these kingdoms are fluid and based on shifting frequencies, but distinct borders were assigned "for the clear comprehension of townsfolk who could not sense the energetic shifts and subtleties".
- Email with Janny Wurts, April 14, 2007