Curse of the Mistwraith - Quick Reference
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page allows readers to recall the chapters in which particular plot events occurred in, for the purpose of quickly finding particular scenes or looking up trivia. It is not intended to be a comprehensive summary of the story.
|Spoiler warning: Contains plot elements from Curse of the Mistwraith.|
- I. Captive, Summer 5637: Arithon is captured aboard the Briane.
- II. Sentence: Arithon is put on trial.
- III. Exile: The half-brothers cross the Red Desert.
- IV. Mistwraith's Bane, Autumn 5637: Asandir rescues the half-brothers.
- V. Ride from West End: The party buys horses, find iyats, and meets Felirin the Scarlet.
- VI. Erdane: Elaira visits Enithen Tuer.
- VII. Pass of Orlan: Arithon baits a ransoming.
- VIII. Clans of Camris: The party dines with the clans.
- IX. Althain Tower: The party lane-transfers to Althain Tower, and Arithon assists with the meth-snakes.
- X. Daon Ramon Barrens: The party crosses the Daon Ramon Barrens and arrives at Ithamon.
- XI. Desh-thiere, Late Winter 5638: The Mistwraith probes the half-brothers.
- XII. Conquest: The half-brothers contain the Mistwraith.
- XIII. Etarra: Arithon's rite of succession is affirmed through the element of Earth. Arithon entertains beggar children.
- XIV. Coronation Day, Spring 5638: The Curse affects Lysaer and then Arithon.
- XV. Strakewood: Arithon shelters with the clans of Deshir.
- XVI. Augury: Arithon uses tienelle to assist the clans and plays Halliron's lyranthe.
- XVII. March upon Strakewood Forest, Summer 5638: The forces of Etarra are trapped in the flood.