Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alland is the eastern principality in the kingdom of Shand. Although principalities do not have static borders, the general location is bounded to the east by the Cildein Ocean and to the south by the South Sea.
- Atchaz: Landbound city known for its silk.
- Elssine: City on the Cildein Ocean, known for its stone quarries.
- Innish: Major port city, known as the "Jewel of Shand".
- Merior by the Sea: Small fishing village on the Scimlade peninsula.
- Sanshevas: Southern town known for its citrus.
- Shaddorn: Trade city on the Scimlade peninsula.
- Southshire: Ship-building town on the South Sea.
- Telzen: Eastern city known for its lumber and sawmills.
- An unnamed ruin appears on the map near the Sanpashir Desert.
- Cildein Ocean
- Desert of Sanpashir
- Garth's Pond
- Ippash Delta
- River Hanhaffin
- River Ippash
- River Lienriel
- Scimlade peninsula / Scimlade Tip
- Sickle Bay
- South Sea
- Stag's Islet
- Atchaz sits at the intersection of four roads. Two lead out of the principality to Orvandir. Another goes to Innish. The final road makes a counter-clockwise loop around Selkwood, eventually reaching Durn.
- Unnamed Road: Connects Southshire to Merior.
Alland on the Interactive Map